Corporate Events - Green Screen
- Thanks for coming to our party. The commando Elliott was fantastic; we cannot give him enough recognition. He arrived on time and had ten year old boys and girls on the go none stop. He went above and beyond the call of duty. The kids are still raving about it and classing it the “Best Party Ever”. Thanks so much it made the day.
- Thanks so much for a fantastic NERF party on the weekend. My son and his friends all had a wonderful time; I have had a lot of parents telling me how much fun their boys had. It was a perfect party for a group of energetic 8 year olds. The Commando (aka Rob) did an amazing job, please pass on our thanks to him, he kept all the little soldiers in line!!
- Just wanted to say thank you to you and a big thank you to Rob for a fantastic party today. All the kids had such a great time. Rob was fantastic and he had the kids’ attention the whole time. It was great. The parents that stayed were amazed at what a great job Rob did and enjoyed the party too. Anyway thanks again
- Nine years old boys are tough customers and we had 20 of them for my son’s party. From the moment Commando arrived he had them under control and having the time of their lives. I was very impressed at his professionalism, he contacted me several times to confirm the location and time and to organise his ‘arrival’. I never had to worry about a thing, apart from the boys eating all the food because they’d been so active! My son and his friends loved every minute and so did I.
- A massive “THANK YOU” to you and especially to Matthew. “WOW” all the kids had a fantastic time and Matthew did an amazing job, all the kids had so much fun. My son hasn’t stopped talking about how good his party was. Thank you once again for making my gorgeous son’s birthday unforgettable.
- Commando was incredible! Exceeded our expectations. The kids loved him, & so did the adults! He put all his heart & energy into it. Thank you, thank you; the party was a success, thanks to you guys. PS – definitely will be using you guys next time!