Corporate Events - Green Screen
- Thanks for coming to our party. The commando Elliott was fantastic; we cannot give him enough recognition. He arrived on time and had ten year old boys and girls on the go none stop. He went above and beyond the call of duty. The kids are still raving about it and classing it the “Best Party Ever”. Thanks so much it made the day.
- Just like to say a BIG thank you for our army man today. All the kids had an awesome time. He entertained the kids AND adults. Jett said it was the greatest party EVER.
- The party was FANTASTIC, and Commando Phil was absolutely incredible. He did not stop (not sure where he gets all that energy), and the boys loved him. There were a couple of 'full on' little boys and Phil managed them beautifully. That NERF war concept is a total winner. I think you will be getting a few more bookings from the Annandale crew. Thanks so much for making Isaac's party PERFECT.
- Just wanted to let you know how fantastic the commando was on Saturday. I can't remember his real name! He had a big job of entertaining a crowd of mixed age kids in not the biggest backyard and he was excellent. The kids totally loved it. Thought I should let you know. He was the best entertainer we have had and we have had a few!!
- We were thrilled! Matt was fabulous and the boys loved the afternoon. He was everything we expected, if anything he could be a little tougher with some of the ratbag cheeky 9 year olds we had. He surprised the boys by sneaking through the park and into the back gate whilst they were singing a cadence. Harvey got a fantastic surprise! We had three little 'extras' that joined in with their sibling vs and Matt had no problems including them in the fun. The girls thought he was very cool and my daughter who usually loves sparkles, princesses and frozen has asked me for an army party just like her brothers. We have no hesitations in recommending Superheroes Inc!
- The Commando absolutely made our party! It brought out the confidence in my shy son on his birthday. Best party he’s had yet! Thanks so much!